Photo taking! Remember!!!
I received a call from the General Office this morning and was called to go for Photo-taking next Monday for the Publicity of Course... So ya. A short reminder for myself:
-No wearing of short for photo taking
-Report to school at 9.45am ( I'll be having my study's week!!)
-No black, white and stripped T-Shirt
-No slipper/sandal
Here's how the conversation goes and I still find it rather Incredible to receive this call! Arh, I wonder if Seal Points will be rewarded... Hahahahas
Office: Hello, is this Kok Ping from Cyber and Digital Security?
Me: Erm ya, and you're...?
Office:Oh, this is general office from IIT school calling, I'm here to inform you that you'll have to report to school next monday for Photo-taking.
Me: Oh, ok ( I was still a bit blur about it, because I thought there will be school next monday, where my study week just started then!)
Me( again! Finally I'm awake!) : Eh, I thought next week is our studying's week? What's the photo-taking for?(resume or something?)
Office: The photo taking is for Publicity for your course and you're selected by your Course Manager, yes.
Me: Arh? Okay... Then what do I have to bring or what?
Office: DETAILS HERE... blablabla
So for now, I'll have to avoid heaty food and Spicy food! Oh my god, and I'll also have to stay happy until next monday, else I'll not look good. Wao so meantime, Please do not provoke me! Lols. Hey WesNa, do remind me... Haha. I'm very forgetful! LOLS
-No wearing of short for photo taking
-Report to school at 9.45am ( I'll be having my study's week!!)
-No black, white and stripped T-Shirt
-No slipper/sandal
Here's how the conversation goes and I still find it rather Incredible to receive this call! Arh, I wonder if Seal Points will be rewarded... Hahahahas
Office: Hello, is this Kok Ping from Cyber and Digital Security?
Me: Erm ya, and you're...?
Office:Oh, this is general office from IIT school calling, I'm here to inform you that you'll have to report to school next monday for Photo-taking.
Me: Oh, ok ( I was still a bit blur about it, because I thought there will be school next monday, where my study week just started then!)
Me( again! Finally I'm awake!) : Eh, I thought next week is our studying's week? What's the photo-taking for?(resume or something?)
Office: The photo taking is for Publicity for your course and you're selected by your Course Manager, yes.
Me: Arh? Okay... Then what do I have to bring or what?
Office: DETAILS HERE... blablabla
So for now, I'll have to avoid heaty food and Spicy food! Oh my god, and I'll also have to stay happy until next monday, else I'll not look good. Wao so meantime, Please do not provoke me! Lols. Hey WesNa, do remind me... Haha. I'm very forgetful! LOLS
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home